Masterful Coaching for CEOs or People Who Will Be CEOs in NYC Area & Beyond
One of my CEO coaching clients was voted by Fortune 500 the #1 CEO of the Year.
Clients also include: the Chairman of the New York Stock Exchange, European CEO of the Year, COO of the Pentagon with a budget of 360 billion per year.
I have been a CEO Whisper to CEOs, entrepreneurs, owner operators in almost every industry, and every country.
CEO Coaching – What You Will Get From Your Investment
I only have one goal and that is to help you become a Great CEO and build a Great Company. -Robert Hargrove
- One face-to-face meeting at the beginning of our engagement to build a high-trust relationship (Others meetings can be added)
- One coaching conversation each week to ten days to discuss intended vision and goals, and emerging issues
- The power of a two-minute phone call—call anytime to let off steam or get advice on emerging issues
- 20% discount on holding a Strategy Lab with your team
- Review and editing of any board, investor, or team presentations
- “Reading is Salvation.” -Tom Peters. Distribution of great books, articles by Robert Hargrove & other thought leader
Being a CEO or Entrepreneur is a specific and unique job. We focus on the specific jobs you need to get done.
- Your First 100 Days as a New CEO or President
- Becoming the leader your business needs to go to the next level
- Crushing it with a new Image, Brand, Vision, Values
- Accelerating speed of trust with the board
- Making investors believe in you and your pitch
- Build an ‘A’ team—making tough people decisions
- Building a (HPC) high performance culture
- Figuring out where growth will come from
- Holding a Strategy Lab that is a game-changer
- Deciding which initiatives to back or not to back
- Delivering exponential returns to shareholders
My goal is for you to walk away from every coaching interaction feeling inspired, empowered, & ready to jump into action. -Robert Hargrove
Do you have questions about CEO or Entrepreneur coaching?
I invite you to jump on a 20-minute social call with me and I will share my information with you about it, without trying to sell you anything. If you want, we can look at what direction you are heading and whether I am the right person to help.
What’s the best advice you ever got? “Find a Coach!” Eric Schmidt on Becoming CEO of Google
Boards, Venture Capitalist, and Private Equity Firms go all out to find the best candidate to be the CEO and founder of the companies they back. Yet the fact is that no new CEO or CEO designate is perfect, which is why it is so important to find a coach that will help you become the leader that your business really needs.
My research shows that the best CEOs and Entrepreneurs have coaches.
Jack Welch of GE had Ram Charan, Alan Lafley of P&G had Peter Drucker, and Steve Jobs had Bill Campbell – the Secret CEO Whisper of Silicon Valley who also coached Jeff Bezos, Larry Page, and Peter Thiele.
So why don’t most CEOs have a coach or mentor? According to Richard Branson, whose coach was Freddy Laker, “In many cases it’s ego.” They feel that as a CEO they have to look like they have all the answers and shouldn’t need to ask for help.
The value of coaching and mentoring has been proven in sports, business, and the performing arts beyond all doubt.
If you don’t have a coach, it doesn’t say anything about coaching, it says something about whether or not you want to invest in yourself and your organization.
I would like to invite you to jump on a 15 to 30-minute call where we can talk about coaching with absolutely no pressure or obligation. You can get all your questions answered about coaching. Then we can look at what direction you are heading and whether or not I am the right person to help you.
I can be reached at 617.953.5252 or you can send me a message below. I would love to have a conversation with you.
Have more questions about CEO or Entrepreneur coaching? Find your answers here.
Call my NYC office at (917) 789-6660, direct message us below, or email me directly at Robert.Hargrove@rhargrove.com, for an easy and natural conversation where we can look at your goals, challenges, issues, dilemmas and how I might help through private leadership coaching.
New York, NY 10001