As an Entrepreneur who works 24/7 to build a company that is designed to help your customers be better off, you deserve to be successful.
Entrepreneur coaching can help you create a new business, or reinvent an existing business. I can show you how to leverage every under-recognized opportunity and under-utilized asset available to you.
The first step is to be willing to ask for help, so pick up the phone and give me a call at (917) 789-6660.
My Job As Your Coach
The job of an entrepreneur coach is to help leaders, like yourself, grow as a leader in the process growing your company. Entrepreneur coaching often involves helping people make the shift to being real entrepreneurs, not just every day proprietors.
I have found that many people call themselves entrepreneurs who are really just proprietors. Entrepreneurs build new things that change the world and deliver big revenue growth, profit growth, and bankable income. Proprietors just do what’s been done a thousand times before, a smart phone knock off, a pizza shop, or a landscaping company. Their life is about effort and struggle.
Entrepreneurial coaching can help you succeed, where you previously wound up stuck in effort and struggle. Whether you are a real entrepreneur or every day proprietor, I stand in your greatness and do everything possible to help you succeed.
Sometimes entrepreneurial coaching involves helping you turn your idea into a business, other times it involves getting you to admit that your business idea isn’t working and you need to pivot and try something else.
Is Entrepreneur Coaching Right For You?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you an Entrepreneur in a garage with a hot technology chasing a business model
- Did you start out with an idea, a year ago that is now a thriving business, whose potential you would like to realize?
- Are you the owner of a business that is stuck that you would like to get unstuck, but don’t know how?
I have a model that I use to help you that is similar, but different from the Lean Start Up:
- Get outside the building which is where the endless possibilities and exciting opportunities are.
- Come up with a product idea that can make a difference, that matters for customers, and get it into people’s hands asap.
- Creative a delivery mechanism that will bring the product or service to the customer.
- Apply a business model that lays out how you will make money.
This coaching can be done in either one-on-one or in small coaching circles.
- We meet for up to a day based on the notion that creating a new future for your business starts with where you are right now.
- We build together either a Pitch for a VC, or a New CEO First (Next) 100-Day Transformation Plan.
- We then talk once every ten days on the phone about whatever is on your mind. My goal is to listen and then provide massive value.
Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Our packages are available starting for as little as $2500 for five sessions. We also offer Entrepreneur Coaching in a Peer Group CEO Board format. Call if interested in joining the next group.